Jelle Klaasen - should he be allowed back?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here

Should Klaasen be allowed to play in the PDC?

Yes
66%
No
16%
Couldn't give a rat's arse
18%

Total votes: 105

Dicie
International

Jelle Klaasen - should he be allowed back?

Post by Dicie »

Col wrote:Image

Jarkko is a miserable looking bugger isnt he ;) ;)

How anyone can let that dirty scumbag klassen wrap his arms around them, unreal. . Prick shud be fucked out of the game.
nikkiboy
International

Re: European Tour Q1

Post by nikkiboy »

Finally, a photo of Klaasen we can post on the forum ;-)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

nikkiboy wrote:Finally, a photo of Klaasen we can post on the forum ;-)

No sponsors badges, hopefully this is a sign that darts people dont want to deal with this prick. Scum!!!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dicie wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Finally, a photo of Klaasen we can post on the forum ;-)

No sponsors badges, hopefully this is a sign that darts people dont want to deal with this prick. Scum!!!
[dutch forum member]

No no, he was set up, it wasnt his fault

[/dutch forum member]

:roll:
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: Jelle Klaasen - should he be allowed back?

Post by nikkiboy »

OK I've split the topic, interested in people's views on Klaasen playing pdc again
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Can't be arsed moving the post so will just copy it here.

I've read all the honeytrap posts etc but the one thing that stands out for me Dicie is that the fcuker hasn't really shown any meaningful remorse about what he did he's more bothered about saying it wasn't all his fault.

And that's without the stuff he's supposed to have sent to his fellow players' wives.

I don't think he should be allowed back on the tour full stop.
Captain Ash
Pub Champion

Post by Captain Ash »

Bloody hell, he's piled the pounds on !!
Live your life, 'cause you've got a good one.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Captain Ash wrote:Bloody hell, he's piled the pounds on !!
He's storing nuts in his cheeks - in a non Ginge way that is
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Cat wrote:Can't be arsed moving the post so will just copy it here.

I've read all the honeytrap posts etc but the one thing that stands out for me Dicie is that the fcuker hasn't really shown any meaningful remorse about what he did he's more bothered about saying it wasn't all his fault.

And that's without the stuff he's supposed to have sent to his fellow players' wives.

I know Tony west isnt everyones cuppa tea, but iv unreal respect for him, he (in some peoples opinions) was wrong in the way he went about things with Klassen, but i think he was dead right, he at least has the balls to stand up and say, we dont need his sort in the game of darts. . . .

I get on very well with a players wife that went around on the tour for years, she has told me what this prick is like, he is scum. This woman would not lie.

Klassen needs to be removed from the game of darts full stop, we should not tolerate him playing in either the BDO or PDC.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Dicie wrote:

I know Tony west isnt everyones cuppa tea, but iv unreal respect for him, he (in some peoples opinions) was wrong in the way he went about things with Klassen, but i think he was dead right, he at least has the balls to stand up and say, we dont need his sort in the game of darts. . . .

I get on very well with a players wife that went around on the tour for years, she has told me what this prick is like, he is scum. This woman would not lie.

Klassen needs to be removed from the game of darts full stop, we should not tolerate him playing in either the BDO or PDC.
The question is dicie, is it reasonable in a society such as ours to deprive him of his livelihood because of a conviction for which he has done his time?
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:

The question is dicie, is it reasonable in a society such as ours to deprive him of his livelihood because of a conviction for which he has done his time?

In a case such as this, yes. Imo it is reasonable to tell him to piss off, your not wanted here.

Its not like he was in a fight in a pub, or he was convicted of armed robbery, im not saying these crimes are acceptable, but what he was proven to have done to this child (Mentally handicapped or not) was just wrong.
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

He's been caught, punished and served / serving his sentence - However leanient everyone feels about the Dutch courts!

What's he's done shouldn't stop him playing darts on the tour. If he turns up at the pro tour and I have his board I will still shake his hand after the game, wasn't pally with him before so I doubt nothing will change.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

He has every right to play. Some people wont like that, but there is no law saying he cant.

It will be difficult for him and he will get some grief.

Personally, I think the truth of the matter lies somewhere in between all the rumours we have heard.

As regards Cats point about sending the pics to players wives. Well I am pretty certain he didnt pick them at random and that it was a two way thing in that respect. But of course I have no proof of that. But I really cant imagine him sitting in Crawley looking round the room and going right, am going to send her a pic of my knob. Sharing naughty pics between consenting adults is not a crime.
Tommo
Steady Sixties

Post by Tommo »

Stubby wrote:He's been caught, punished and served / serving his sentence - However leanient everyone feels about the Dutch courts!

What's he's done shouldn't stop him playing darts on the tour. If he turns up at the pro tour and I have his board I will still shake his hand after the game, wasn't pally with him before so I doubt nothing will change.
Nonsense - the scumbag should be banned from all PDC events
I cant believe that his first one back will be in a holiday camp as well
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Col wrote:He has every right to play. Some people wont like that, but there is no law saying he cant.

Personally, I think the truth of the matter lies somewhere in between all the rumours we have heard.

As regards Cats point about sending the pics to players wives. Well I am pretty certain he didnt pick them at random and that it was a two way thing in that respect. But of course I have no proof of that. But I really cant imagine him sitting in Crawley looking round the room and going right, am going to send her a pic of my knob. Sharing naughty pics between consenting adults is not a crime.
Surely the fact that the pics were complained about and not kept secret points to the fact that they were unwelcome?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

One has to ask also because it is relevant, is his crime any worse than that Mr Taylor was convicted of and if we deem jelle unsuitable then ergo is it not reasonable that Mr taylor is unsuitable too?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The Cat wrote:
Col wrote:He has every right to play. Some people wont like that, but there is no law saying he cant.

Surely the fact that the pics were complained about and not kept secret points to the fact that they were unwelcome?
Sorry mate, but I dont think for a second he would randomly send a pic of his dick to a players wife. Even the thickest player in the world would know that he would get busted immediately for doing that. The reciever of the unwanted pic would raise hell straight away and Jelle would have got hammered or reported to the police, neither of these things happened as far as I am aware.
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

He should be allowed to play.
Swedish Chef
Brass Darts

Post by Swedish Chef »

Bork! Hurdy gurdy Klaasen playen schlongen girlen Chris Langham smosgasbord sex offenden registeren!

Plopp!!
Mr P. Neshead
Superleague Player

Post by Mr P. Neshead »

Last year, another former BDO World Champ joined the pro tour who had a history of falling foul of the law and I don't remember a poll being started about his participation.