FAO Admin

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: FAO Admin

Post by ChrisW »

The only one who seems to be crying atm is Gaz.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

BlueSpark wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:52 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:36 pm All I see is you crying how the owner is rude, he wont reply to you...

it is clearly important to you, why else would you be whining.
Others crying about adverts, a mod crying the forum might bite the dust, and an admin who sold the place and clearly did not care now crying himself.

I and plenty others elsewhere find it hilarious the amount of people on here moaning about the forum dying, adverts , and your pathetic cries.

but I am sure it is important to you.
No crying from me. I couldn’t care less what happens here.
nor do I.

I was only relaying what you said earlier about the forum biting the dust.
but it is clearly important to some others, and whilst nikki has every right to do what he wants with what was his, for him to now moan is something else.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Can we all stop arguing and just communally enjoy a a good read.
Attachments
ME9IYHM_o.jpg
ME9IYHM_o.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1484 times
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Rout wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:14 pm Can we all stop arguing and just communally enjoy a a good read.
a good read you say ?

How about this from "Dr Paul"

I am 35, live in Morecambe, Lancashire (which isn’t as bad as made out by some), love my family and friends and thoroughly enjoy life. Being very ill for most of 2012 has made me realise you need to enjoy and cherish every minute and second you spend on this planet.

I have created and develop exciting, vibrant, informative, intriguing and unique websites and decided to go it alone after receiving excellent feedback on the projects I have undertaken thus far and have set my own business up; SCiWebdesign.

I decided to take a break from my career and found that the majority of the time I was building websites, looking for inspiration and developing ideas while learning a lot of advanced techniques very quickly. I attended various courses on webdesign and coding but found the “teach yourself” approach to be far the most productive and effective.

A brief history of me…

I grew up in Kendal and after leaving school I attended Lancaster and Morecambe Collage while working at The Langdale Hotel and Country Club until I moved to Manchester in 1999 to study at Manchester Metropolitan University. I possess both a HND and BSc (Hons) in chemistry and I am qualified to PhD level thanks to the research I carried out on my thesis entitled “Hygienic Properties of Stainless Steel”. Which is held at the British Library, if you’re interested (someone must be).

Oxford Road. Manchester personified. Will always have a place in my heart.
Both during my PhD and my subsequent role as a Postdoctoral Researcher at The University of Bradford I developed interesting, innovative and novel techniques which have been published in internationally recognised journals. I am very proud of the research I carried out during my PhD and in Bradford, which examined hygienic surfaces and hospital acquired infections respectively. Microbiology was part of both projects but I also brought together engineering, modelling, information technology and chemistry in a unique fashion to develop and modify methods never previously investigated in life sciences. During this time I worked on various websites, mainly as a hobby. Over the past couple of years I have taken this hobby to the next level and started to produce sites for small businesses and international organisations. The clients I have produced sites for so far have been extremely happy with the results and it provides me with a great deal of satisfaction when a customer is delighted with the work I have conducted. Makes the long hours worthwhile!

Skills and qualities.

The ability to ‘think outside the box’ is a quality I have always possessed and I thoroughly enjoy being challenged to problem solve and to be challenged on a daily basis. These qualities have helped me to quickly learn, master and develop web design techniques used on the sites I have built so far and I continue to strive to learn and build on my already strong portfolio and background in this fascinating discipline. Indeed I have found a creative side I didn’t even know existed!!
I am also and excellent communicator and have won an award from no less than Jesus College, Cambridge for my presentation skills and the work I have published has been extremely well received.

Entertainment, pass times & hobbies.

The Cumbrians
I am a massive sports fan: Football, Cricket, Darts, Snooker and various other sports. I also enjoy watching films, any type so long as it’s a good ‘un, occasionally watching TV , mainly comedy and documentaries, and listening to music (80s and 90s stuff). I also enjoy walking, swimming and running to exercise and reading to relax. I am also one of those sad geek types who will be quite often be found reading up on recent developments in web design, search engine optimisation and effective marketing plans for the web when I find some spare time. Indeed, I find half an hour working on a project on photoshop and/or dreamweaver more stimulating than plonked in front of the TV watching something for the sake of it.
So, that’s pretty much it so far. I’m sure a lot more interesting and exciting challenges will follow…what’s life without a challenge? Dull!
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

That was a good read. Thanks for sharing.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

I like how he loved his family and friends, shame it was not reciprocated
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Quite the breakdown from Sarah’s brother, this.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Let's not make it any worse
Attachments
ME9IYJ3_o.jpg
ME9IYJ3_o.jpg (406.39 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

😂
Sarahmurphy69
Feather Flights

Post by Sarahmurphy69 »

He always did love the girls in Star Trek
Had posters of them on his bedroom wall at home
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Welcome to the forum Sarah.
Were you born in 69 or do you like them?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Sarahmurphy69 wrote:He always did love the girls in Star Trek
Hi Sarah.

What do you think it was that caused your brother's mahoosive rage problem?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:14 pm Can we all stop arguing and just communally enjoy a a good read.
Is it still possible to get a subscription to this?
Looks like a good read.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rout wrote:
Sarahmurphy69 wrote:He always did love the girls in Star Trek
Hi Sarah.

What do you think it was that caused your brother's mahoosive rage problem?
Olly Croft came to his village when he was a kid and raped all the women?
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ADULT GALLERY UPDATED 26 ADDITIONS - 3 hours ago.

I always thought this was an age-old pastime of Gaz.
Seems he is filling his day again with it.
Everyone needs a hobby I guess.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Gazmong was famously raped by a man with a beard.....it explains his hatred for Martin Adams and anyone with a beard
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:24 pm
a good read you say ?

How about this from "Dr Paul"

I am 35, live in Morecambe, Lancashire (which isn’t as bad as made out by some), love my family and friends and thoroughly enjoy life. Being very ill for most of 2012 has made me realise you need to enjoy and cherish every minute and second you spend on this planet.

I have created and develop exciting, vibrant, informative, intriguing and unique websites and decided to go it alone after receiving excellent feedback on the projects I have undertaken thus far and have set my own business up; SCiWebdesign.

I decided to take a break from my career and found that the majority of the time I was building websites, looking for inspiration and developing ideas while learning a lot of advanced techniques very quickly. I attended various courses on webdesign and coding but found the “teach yourself” approach to be far the most productive and effective.

A brief history of me…

I grew up in Kendal and after leaving school I attended Lancaster and Morecambe Collage while working at The Langdale Hotel and Country Club until I moved to Manchester in 1999 to study at Manchester Metropolitan University. I possess both a HND and BSc (Hons) in chemistry and I am qualified to PhD level thanks to the research I carried out on my thesis entitled “Hygienic Properties of Stainless Steel”. Which is held at the British Library, if you’re interested (someone must be).

Oxford Road. Manchester personified. Will always have a place in my heart.
Both during my PhD and my subsequent role as a Postdoctoral Researcher at The University of Bradford I developed interesting, innovative and novel techniques which have been published in internationally recognised journals. I am very proud of the research I carried out during my PhD and in Bradford, which examined hygienic surfaces and hospital acquired infections respectively. Microbiology was part of both projects but I also brought together engineering, modelling, information technology and chemistry in a unique fashion to develop and modify methods never previously investigated in life sciences. During this time I worked on various websites, mainly as a hobby. Over the past couple of years I have taken this hobby to the next level and started to produce sites for small businesses and international organisations. The clients I have produced sites for so far have been extremely happy with the results and it provides me with a great deal of satisfaction when a customer is delighted with the work I have conducted. Makes the long hours worthwhile!

Skills and qualities.

The ability to ‘think outside the box’ is a quality I have always possessed and I thoroughly enjoy being challenged to problem solve and to be challenged on a daily basis. These qualities have helped me to quickly learn, master and develop web design techniques used on the sites I have built so far and I continue to strive to learn and build on my already strong portfolio and background in this fascinating discipline. Indeed I have found a creative side I didn’t even know existed!!
I am also and excellent communicator and have won an award from no less than Jesus College, Cambridge for my presentation skills and the work I have published has been extremely well received.

Entertainment, pass times & hobbies.

The Cumbrians
I am a massive sports fan: Football, Cricket, Darts, Snooker and various other sports. I also enjoy watching films, any type so long as it’s a good ‘un, occasionally watching TV , mainly comedy and documentaries, and listening to music (80s and 90s stuff). I also enjoy walking, swimming and running to exercise and reading to relax. I am also one of those sad geek types who will be quite often be found reading up on recent developments in web design, search engine optimisation and effective marketing plans for the web when I find some spare time. Indeed, I find half an hour working on a project on photoshop and/or dreamweaver more stimulating than plonked in front of the TV watching something for the sake of it.
So, that’s pretty much it so far. I’m sure a lot more interesting and exciting challenges will follow…what’s life without a challenge? Dull!
If it's going to be a series, please number your episodes.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

What are you doing to remedy the issue of the site being consistently unavailable on wi-fi? Getting the "offline for a short while to update board- back soon" for the majority of the day, everyday is unacceptable. Why did you buy the forum, then make it unaccessible for the majority of the posters left? Unless you fix it you have wasted your money.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Little Lonely Garry
International

good luck with that
TheVillan
The Ton Club

Post by TheVillan »

Sweaty Sock on Job Seekers Allowance still taking his sacking well, there.